Monday 6 October 2014

‘I Feel Like I Failed For divorcing Bruce after 25 years of marriage" - Kris Jenner

I wonder how someone can survive two divorces in a life time, especially when married for years in each one. Maybe superwoman momanager Kris is up to the task. Kris Jenner finally broke her silence regarding her split with Bruce Jenner. In her ‘Beyond Candid’ interview with Giuliana Rancic, Kris confessed that she felt like she ‘failed’ at her marriage.

 Kris Jenner opened up to Guliana Rancic about life after divorce from Bruce Jenner in the E! interview special "Beyond Candid with Guliana" on Oct 5. She revealed three weeks after her divorce from Robert Kardashian, she went on a date with Bruce Jenner and 5 months later they were married. she Said:

"I signed up for happily ever after and it didn't work out that way and it makes me feel really sad. I feel like I failed at something because I wanted it to be that relationship for the rest of my life. When I realized that it wasn't then you want the next best thing and that's an amazing friendship… You don't spend 25 years of your life with somebody and then just walk away and say I don't want to talk to you anymore."
On moving on
I want to definitely be in love, I like being in love, I think there's no better feeling in the world. So yeah, I mean that would be amazing,for now I’m just happy and feel completely content with all of my kids and everyone who is in my life right now."

It must has been really heartbreaking for both Kris and Bruce. After all these years together, I really hope they make it out as good friends. I really did like them together . See some photos of their happy times over the years below ..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment