Friday 21 June 2013

Video: Russell Brand mocks hosts of MNSBC on air

A disgruntled but good-humoured Russell Brand ripped the presenters of MSNBC's Morning Joe to shreds while giving them a lesson on the importance of good manners.

The comedian and actor appeared on the morning talk show on Wednesday to promote his new world tour, The Messiah Complex. Things did not get off to a good start, when presenter Mika Brzezinski introduced him, saying: "He's a really big deal, I'm told this – I'm not very pop culture, I'm sorry."

"You're talking about me as if I'm not here and as if I'm an extra-terrestrial. Thank you for your casual objectification," Russel said, clearly not amused by the giggling presenters.

After he left the hosts embarrassed and squirming in their seats, Brand later asked; "Is this what you all do for a living?" after which he hijacked the show and placed the spotlight on serious news events making headlines worldwide
Watch clip below
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment